Use of Personal Data
- to identify you from time to time, as required, and to validate your use of the Services,
- to provide you with the Services and the display of customized content, and targeted advertising both on our apps/websites and on other apps/websites that we advertise through,
- to communicate with the Application and Services and for to communicate with the Application and Services and for resolving customer service issues,
- to determine when you link from our app / Application to one of our partner apps, so that we can monitor the level of traffic that we generate for our partner apps,
- to ensure the technical functioning of all our products and services,
to protect the Application’s copyright,
- to comply with laws, requests from a government bodies or courts, or to respond to litigation,
- to enable us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services,
- to conduct internal auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services.
- to share your Personal Data with Upick’s affiliates and group companies for any of the foregoing purposes, which affiliates may also combine your Personal Data with other information in this regard.
We may also encrypt and/or aggregate your data with other users’ data in order to create statistics about the general use of the Application and related websites, which helps us to develop new products and services. You understand that we may also share this aggregated data with our business partners and third party advertisers.
Nothing anything else in this Privacy Notice, you understand that in order to comply with the applicable laws and contractual requirements, Upick may be required to access your location data in order to ensure that your access to the Service is within a particular geographical territory. You hereby consent to such access by Upick for the foregoing purposes.
You sharing data with third parties
Third parties (such as companies who advertise through our apps) may require you to provide your personal data in order to access their products, advertisements and offers. If you visit or register for a third party product, advertisement or offer, we may pass some data about your device to that third party (e.g. your tag history and country of registration) so that they can send you offers. However, we will not pass
Sharing with social networks
If you register to or use the Service using an SNS account, you allow Upick to automatically share your activity, usage and activity-related stories with the Service, Application and Content. You understand that Upick may post such information on your SNS profile/account. Upick may also publish such information any other integrated or associated services of Upick. For the purpose of identification, authentication and ease of access, Upick may store your username and an access token or similar credentials obtained from such SNS/third party service.
Upick sharing data with third parties
Upick may provide your Personal Data or any portion of it to Upick’s strategic partners that work with Upick to provide products and services, or that help Upick market its products and services to customers. Your Personal Data will only be shared by Upick to provide or improve our products, services and advertising and not for marketing purposes of such third parties. You further acknowledge that Upick may be required under law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities to disclose your Personal Data.
Further, Upick payment processing partners /gateways may access you billing and shipping information (including your credit cards details, balance in your Upick account, etc.) in relation to any payments that you make for using the Service. You agree that such third party partners of Upick may receive such information directly from you. Such third parties’ access and protection of your Personal Data will be in accordance with their privacy and security policies and Upick will not be liable for the same in any way.
Links to other websites
Upick has implemented adequate and industry accepted processes designed to protect Personal Data and maintain security. It is the User’s responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Upick’s servers are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other advanced security technologies are employed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
The Application/Service may allow you to choose the manner of and the extent to which you wish to disclose the Personal Data. You may also be allowed to disable some of the features that require sharing of Personal Data.